Spread The Word!

If you like what you see, keep coming back, tell your friends, and comment on the posts. We want your input. Questions/Suggestion? Email us at: writethatdownbro@gmail.com

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Wager I Hope I Won't Regret...


Yesterday the crew and I were playing some routine FIFA (concentrating more on perfecting our celebrations than the actual game, of course) when I felt this surge of confidence start running through my veins.  I just felt flat-out ballsy.  And as Mr. Brightside can tell you, this is when even the best of men make some of the worst bets in life.

Now I kept in mind Brightside's recent wager over lefty, so I kept my cool and only placed a "gentlemen's bet" with our buddy Lurker.  

I bet that I would put up 14 goals on him in FIFA if he let me play as the "Classic XI" team.  

Any regular FIFA player knows that putting up 14 goals in a game in any situation is not an easy task, no matter what the matchup.  Things just have to flow for you.  You need absolute perfection.   

Normally, a gentlemen's bet isn't much to worry about.  It's just for bragging rights and such, but this case was different.  I was adamant about it, to the point of obscene cockiness.  But there's no going back now.  

Lefty's gonna be safe, but all of my dignity and respect is on the line here people.  Say a prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment