Spread The Word!

If you like what you see, keep coming back, tell your friends, and comment on the posts. We want your input. Questions/Suggestion? Email us at: writethatdownbro@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Owned Tom Brady's Shit on the Wonderlic

I can’t run a faster 40 than Jahvid Best (4.35). I can’t bench more than Vernon Gholston (37 reps at 225). Nor do I have the ups of Donald Washington (45 inches). 


I scored higher on the infamous Wonderlic Test (43 out of 50) administered at the NFL Combine than each of them as well as  Eli Manning, Tony Romo (I get it, his name rhymes with homo. Enough already), Steve Young, Tom Brady, John Elway, and Troy Aikman. Fun fact, I got 7 times Vince Young’s score. So, when does my million dollar signing bonus come in the mail? Maybe I can’t keep up with any of them at the combine, but at least I do have the upper hand on one of the combine’s challenges. Hit up this site to take the test for yourself, see what some of the big name players scored, and to read some other cool shit about this test (the test only takes 8 minutes, give it a shot).
-Mr. Brightside

1 comment: