Spread The Word!

If you like what you see, keep coming back, tell your friends, and comment on the posts. We want your input. Questions/Suggestion? Email us at: writethatdownbro@gmail.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

A wager I hope I won't regret...

I can't believe I'm saying it. I hope the Red Sox win.

Not within these next three games against my Yanks; I would love to see them start 0-9. But because of my tendency to exaggerate most comments that come out of my mouth, and out of the mild distress the Major and the Lurker (pretend you know who he is) showed for their struggling Sox, I wagered my left nut to my friends last night that the Sox would win a game this year as an attempt to make the situation better.

Don't think it worked. I just look retarded. I hope I don't end up like our friend Lance Armstrong.


UPDATE- Lefty's hangin' in there!

"It's funny 'cause balls hang!!!!!" -Special K

No comments:

Post a Comment