Spread The Word!

If you like what you see, keep coming back, tell your friends, and comment on the posts. We want your input. Questions/Suggestion? Email us at: writethatdownbro@gmail.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Punny Side of Life

Puns are hands down the funniest type of joke out there.  Nothing else even comes close to it.  The other day my friend and I went on an absolute pun rampage after dinner.  I'm talking about multiple back and forth texts filled with puns.  And get this.  They weren't just any type of puns, they were fish puns.  That's right, we were making puns about freaking minnows and shit.  Just for the halibut.

I'm not really sure when I came to this realization about the awesomeness of puns.  Maybe it's a college thing.  Somehow using wordplay makes us college kids feel smarter.  They make us feel like the $53,000+ that we spend a year on an education is actually worth it.

Should I be upset about this new pun-filled world that I live in?  Is it bad that I try to think of puns during every situation I come across?  Probably.  Actually, definitely.

I mean, shit...I just christened this new blog with a post about puns?

Oh my cod, I need to stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment