Spread The Word!

If you like what you see, keep coming back, tell your friends, and comment on the posts. We want your input. Questions/Suggestion? Email us at: writethatdownbro@gmail.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cut the Crap #1 - Texting Slash Grammar Issues

Some shit just really bugs me.  I can let a lot of things go, but some stuff just really pets my peeve.  I get a text message the other day from this girl I know after I asked her what's up.  This is what she replies: "Not too much, just really stressed slash busy doing work."  Hold up.  Did she just write out "slash"?  Is she serious?  "Slash" is a symbol, right?  It should be "Not too much, just really stressed/busy doing work."  It just doesn't make any sense to me.  It takes more effort to write out a word than to put one friggin' symbol in a text, right?

Our parents and teachers judge our generation for all the texting we do every day.  Don't help them out slash fuel their fire.

Cut the crap people.

No comments:

Post a Comment